Ministry in Your Future?
Our ministerial licensing program is ready and we are encouraged to have the International Ministerial Fellowship (IMF) as our credentialing agency. If you sense the call of God on your life to full or part-time ministry, whether it is to serve as a pastor, youth minister, prophetic ministry, intercessory or marketplace ministry, etc., this could be your next advancement.
Steps Toward Ministerial Licensing:
• Successfully graduate from In Christ's Image Training, Levels I & II. ICIT
• Spend time with the Lord to make sure this is the season to advance your credentialing.
• Apply for licensing at the website of Advancing Church Ministries Association (ACMA). (ACMA is the parent organization of In Christ's Image Training.) This application will ask for your basic personal information and will also include a short test to assure us that the vision of ICIT is yours as well. To fill out the ACMA application click here. If you have questions regarding ACMA, please contact Sarah at email@example.com.
(Note: Please use firstname.lastname@example.org for all ICIT school related correspondance.)
• Once you have submitted the application, we will confirm that you have passed ICIT Levels I and II and process your application. If you desire to stay connected with Pastor Frangipane's ministry via conferences, ministry team building in the future, and when available, personal contact by email or at conferences, consider joining ACMA. [Note: The fee to join ACMA is only $48.00, which is renewable annually. You are not required to join ACMA in order to be accepted by IMF. However, members of ACMA who have completed In Christ's Image Levels I and II will be given special consideration by IMF in their evaluation for membership and credentialing. If you are not planning on joining ACMA, there are no other fees other than IMF's.]
• We will notify you within two weeks of your status whether it is approved or not. If approved, we will also notify IMF that you have our recommendation and you are applying for licensing.
• IMF will review your application and contact you either by phone or email and direct you to the next steps in their application process.
Other Pertinent Information:
• A Personal Word from Francis
• Who We Are
• Statement of Faith
• Types of Associates
• To read how the Lord connected ICIT and IMF, click here
• About IMF Membership
• IMF Membership Application
• Benefits of Belonging to ACMA
• Questions and Answers
• ACMA Application
Questions regarding credentialing?
Contact Sarah Blickens with ACMA questions - email@example.com
Please direct any questions regarding ICIT Level I or Level II to firstname.lastname@example.org.